Fountainhead College of Technology is proud to support the Tennessee National Guard by participating in the Tennessee STRONG Act of 2017.
Support, Training and Renewing Opportunity for National Guardsmen
What are the eligibility requirements for the tuition reimbursement program?
To be eligible, the individual must:
- Be admitted to and enroll in an eligible institution
- Individuals attending private institutions will be reimbursed for the average cost at a public institution.
- Maintain a minimum grade point average of 2.0
- An individual who loses eligibility for failing to maintain a 2.0 grade point average may regain eligibility upon maintaining a 2.0 grade point average in a subsequent semester.
- Apply for and use federal tuition assistance
- Be in good standing with the Tennessee National Guard and currently serving
- Apply for the reimbursement within 90 days of course completion
The administrators at Fountainhead are familiar with the TN STRONG Act and will assist members of the Tennessee National Guard that desire a bachelor degree in Cyber Security and Digital Forensics, Application Development or Electronic Wireless Communication. Attend classes on campus or online.
Complete this form and mention TN STRONG in the message area. We will contact you to schedule a tour and discuss your opportunities at Fountainhead.