Transcript and Diploma Requests

If you would like to request a copy of your Tennessee Institute of Electronics or Fountainhead College of Technology transcript, you may do so by:

  1. Downloading this form:

Transcript Request Form FCT TIE

  1. Filling it out and returning it
  2. and paying the fee at: